• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone seen MTT or Suity after the man-date?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen MTT or Suity after the man-date?

How'd it go?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    How'd it go?
    Here

Suity thought it was a wooden leg!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Here

Splinters. Nasty.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Here

That wasn't a leg he was feeling!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          That wasn't a leg he was feeling!
          If you'd been snorting Ajax off suity's moobs, you might well make the same mistake.

Comment

Morning all; Suity and I had lunch in a motoryway services; burger and chips. Food OK, then I set off home to ride my bike an burn off the fatty food and Suity continued to Amsterdam. Nothing more to report.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Morning all; Suity and I had lunch in a motoryway services; burger and chips. Food OK, then I set off home to ride my bike an burn off the fatty food and Suity continued to Amsterdam. Nothing more to report.
              And are you still feeling well? A bit of a sniffle maybe? Or perhaps a tummy upset?

Comment

And are you still feeling well? A bit of a sniffle maybe? Or perhaps a tummy upset?
                It started soon after I got home. I got on my bike and went off for one my usual rides, off along the canal to the nearby hillock, then blasted up the hillock in my usual style, then got cramp at the other side which very rarely happens, stopped to massage my calves, then rode home and had a drinky and a good meal. Saturday morning I woke up feeling knackered but still got on with a short weights training then spent the afternoon lazing about. Sunday, off with Lady Tester to the shops, and felt myself getting slower and more tired as the day went on. Dragged myself out of bed for a doctors appointment this morning and then drove the 150km to clientco feeling quite weary.

No, seriously, I'm alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  It started soon after I got home. I got on my bike and went off for one my usual rides, off along the canal to the nearby hillock, then blasted up the hillock in my usual style, then got cramp at the other side which very rarely happens, stopped to massage my calves, then rode home and had a drinky and a good meal. Saturday morning I woke up feeling knackered but still got on with a short weights training then spent the afternoon lazing about. Sunday, off with Lady Tester to the shops, and felt myself getting slower and more tired as the day went on. Dragged myself out of bed for a doctors appointment this morning and then drove the 150km to clientco feeling quite weary.

No, seriously, I'm alright.

He is a walking bio-hazard and you caught something off him. Lymes disease is my guess. or Lassa fever

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    He is a walking bio-hazard and you caught something off him. Lymes disease is my guess. or Lassa fever

His satnav was broken, his car looks like something he bought from a scrapyard and he didn't know when he decided to go to Amsterdam that it was Gay Pride festival on the canals, so if we don't hear from him there'll be a lot of speculation.

Comment

Working...
                    X