• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any eproctophiles here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any eproctophiles here?

Must be some among you lot;

First case of man 'sexually aroused by flatulence' - Telegraph

And now the gizoogle variant;

http://www.gizoogle.net/index.php?se...le+Dis+Shiznit
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 29 July 2013, 11:24.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

not me. my f@rts would chase a maggot off a dead cat

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I remember reading about some Aussie woman who's farts caused spontaneous erections amongst the male customers at some bar or other.

I'm sure it was in New Scientist.

Or I dreamed it, which is equally likely.
      If an eproctophile has an erotic dream, could it be a double-wet dream?

Comment

Hubby tells a tale of his neighbour in his uni halls whose sexual activity could be heard through the walls. Apparently on one occasion "fart in my face" was heard before the usual grunts and moans. I always assumed it was either a made up story, or a wind up by the neighbour.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          "fart in my face" was heard before the usual grunts and moans. I always assumed it was either a made up story, or a wind.
          ftfy

Comment

Hubby tells a tale of his neighbour in his uni halls whose sexual activity could be heard through the walls. Apparently on one occasion "fart in my face" was heard before the usual grunts and moans. I always assumed it was either a made up story, or a wind up by the neighbour.
            That could be a hint from hubby...
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              That could be a hint from hubby...
              Well he definitely moans when I drop one...

Comment

Well he definitely moans when I drop one...
                If you'd take your arse off his face for a moment he might be able to say something about it.
                Last edited by Mich the Tester; 29 July 2013, 14:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  If you'd take your arse off his face for a moment he might be able to say something about it.
                  Ah yes, the old 'furry bulldog-clip, buttock nose pincher' manouvre

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Most husbands seem to think that their wives get turned on by their constant farting

Then they boo hoo when their wives fsck off

Comment

Working...
                    X