• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This woman is a menace

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This woman is a menace

EO kid number 1 is a paramedic. She was called to a house where the guy was cleaning out his girlfriends car, it was a hot day so he took a swig out of the water bottle in the boot.
    It contained a cleaning agent that the gf used to clean her hubcaps.

He was in terrible pain, cramps, and he was covered in blood vomit and poo. So they did their immediate actions then bunged him in the back, let the hospital know, put the blue lights on and set off.

Then they saw mayhem in the rear view mirrors as this woman follows them through the red lights, cars weaving everywhere, horns blaring. So they stop the ambulance and tell her to desist, she was going to get someone killed. She did not desist.

Some people are too stupid to be allowed to breed, she's a bloomin menace

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Presumably she has been arrested for driving like a ****wit?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

why didn't she go in the t'ambulance with her soon to be ex boyfriend?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        the feeling is that she will get three points for jumping a red light. if there was a camera. if is was switched on.
        she was not arrested
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          sometimes they dont get invited. for lots of reasons

I'll ask
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

never drink out of a bottle left in a car anyway...break down of plastic in heat severely affects the liquid...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Probably because they'd already twigged she was a menace.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                If your wife/partner was rushed to hospital in dire straights wouldn't you do the same to get there?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Nah. They've got the help they need so a) Nothing I could do b) I wouldn't want the points or car crash c) if you made it to the hospital you'd just be sat around in a waiting room bored\frantic anyway.

May as well take the time to sort priorities out first ergo: fix an overnight bag, sort childcare, bleed the radiators, do some minecraft, hit on her sister..

Comment

Originally posted by IRMe View Post
                    Nah. They've got the help they need so a) Nothing I could do b) I wouldn't want the points or car crash c) if you made it to the hospital you'd just be sat around in a waiting room bored\frantic anyway.

May as well take the time to sort priorities out first ergo: fix an overnight bag, sort childcare, bleed the radiators, do some minecraft, hit on her sister..
                    Clean her hubcaps.

Comment

Working...
                    X