• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lock up your ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock up your ?

Firefighters reveal erotic bestseller 50 Shades of Grey has sparked a surge in people trapped in HANDCUFFS | Mail Online

Shades of Grey has sparked a surge in people trapped in HANDCUFFS
    London Fire Brigade turned out to 79 incidents involving handcuffs and nine of men with rings stuck on their penises
    Each incident costs the taxpayer at least £290 and fire crews are warning the public to 'always keep the keys handy'
    so your most compromising situation?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I was once caught reading utter tulipe in the Daily Mail.

How fooking embarrassing is that!

Comment

I was once caught reading Fifty Shades of Grey!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The Brigade said that in the past its crews have been called to a man whose penis was stuck in a toaster, ...
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          It's hot and it's got a slot!

Who wouldn't?

Comment

When I was 18, I was being "orally pleasured" by a girlfriend in her bedroom. Her mother walked in at a crucial moment.
            G/F stopped and leapt to her feet. Me stood there...to attention..
            G/F's mum simply said "get out".
            So I did.

Comment

All this 50 shades of crap is truly up there on my shovel list.

It makes me cringe - despite never having read it. As if! I can tell it's utter bilge from the type of women that prattle on about it.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                It's hot and it's got a slot!

Who wouldn't?
                Erm - ME for a bloody start!
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  I was once caught reading utter tulipe in the Daily Mail.

How fooking embarrassing is that!

If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

A few times a GF's mother walked in on us. At one point we were both naked from the waste down but covered by a sheet as we explained we were both exhausted and taking a nap.

We were there chatting for a fair few minutes without her seeming to realise what was happening as we adlibbed plausible reasons for why we could not get up at that point.

Another time on uni placement I had spent the night with a girl. There was a knock at the door at about 8 in the morning as I was opening the door she said "it might be my boyfriend!". As I thought "BOYFRIEND?!?!" I was face to face with a guy I sort of half knew. He seemed puzzled as to what I was doing in his girlfriend's room at 8 on a Sunday morning (luckily I was dressed) -

Me: "Hi, are you after Lindsey?" (Seriously, this was the best I thought of, it was a single room why the F**K else would he be there?)

Him: "Erm ... yes is she here?"

Me: "Yep, Linds, it's for you. Sorry, I can't find that spider. Perhaps he can, I'll leave you to it" (polite nod to him and quick march out!)

Lindsey: "Right, thanks"

He actually bought it but she had to feign arachnophobia for the rest of their relationship.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X