• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This whole Twitter troll rape threat thing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole Twitter troll rape threat thing

Interesting to see arrests are being made. I do wonder what goes on in people's heads that makes them behave in these ways when they are hiding behind a keyboard.

And it's good to see the splendid Mary Beard hitting back. Mary Beard silences offensive Twitter troll | Books | The Guardian

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Interesting to see arrests are being made. I do wonder what goes on in people's heads that makes them behave in these ways when they are hiding behind a keyboard.

And it's good to see the splendid Mary Beard hitting back. Mary Beard silences offensive Twitter troll | Books | The Guardian
    If I see you in an alley OG!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Mrs MF will be awfully embarrassed.

Comment

See http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-far-away.html where the pimp includes their Twitter ID in the linked article.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Well, as you're such a fat chunt, you wouldn't be able to follow him into it would you...

Comment

There are some very scary, strange people out there.
            Currently watching a twitter mentalist post stuff like

pay for it faggot and you'll end up dead bitch

What is wrong with these people!

Comment

People who troll online should be put in stocks in Leicester square. Starting with MF. Then the rest of cuk can form an orderly queue.

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
                There are some very scary, strange people out there.
                They are fine. Total "normal person" + add anonymity = total twunt. Take assguru. Actually I wish someone would.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  People who troll online should be put in stocks in Bridgwater, just off M4. Starting with MF. Then the rest of cuk can form an orderly queue.
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    They are fine. Total "normal person" + add anonymity = total twunt. Take assguru. Actually I wish someone would.
                    I disagree, normal person + anonymity = anonymous normal person. Total twunt masquerading as a normal person in real life + anonymity = total twunt unleashed. I don't think it's showing a distorted view of the person, I think for once the mask has slipped and we see what nasty scumbags some people are.

Which is pretty depressing really

Comment

Working...
                    X