• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Query on Changing Brolly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Query on Changing Brolly

Changing Brolly because of an issue with a solicitation clause and the insistence of the client to reissue a new contract with an approved framework supplier
    I have a couple of queries:

1 ) I only worked on one assignment with the previous brolly, albeit renewed about 7 times but with widely varying locations. Therefore could they say it was only a single assignment and inform the HMRC over my expenses.
    However I am still working for the same same client albeit through another brolly

2 ) How will my new brolly know my mid year position over expenses claimed to date

Thanks

HMRC guidance on this subject states that it must be your intention to work on more than one assignment whilst in the employment of your umbrella company
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Working...
    X