• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zimbabwean Election poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zimbabwean Election poll

My money's on Bob Mugabe, even though given the choice I'd vote for Morgan Tsvangirai (and probably most of Zimbabwe will, as usual).

There are 6.4 million registered voters and the winner needs 50% plus a few, so how many votes will Bob Mugabe get?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23512279
    3.3 million
    0.00%
    6.4 million
    13.33%
    6.5 million
    46.67%
    10 million
    13.33%
    64 million
    26.67%
    Andyw's Mum will annoint Bob Mugabe as supreme leader
    0.00%
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

As they say in Zimbabwe, vote early, and vote often!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      My money's on Bob Mugabe, even though given the choice I'd vote for Morgan Tsvangirai (and probably most of Zimbabwe will, as usual).

There are 6.4 million registered voters and the winner needs 50% plus a few, so how many votes will Bob Mugabe get?

BBC News - Zimbabwe election: Robert Mugabe faces Morgan Tsvangirai
      One man one vote
      The one man is Bob Mugabe so the other 6.4 million registered voters don't actually count

Comment

Zimbabwe's result of money printing machine, soon coming to your home in England -

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Zimbabwe's result of money printing machine, soon coming to your home in England -

I see you and raise you

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I see you and raise you

F***!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog
              And I'll see your 100 trillion and raise you....oh....soooooo many.........

Yep, that's African humour; always tropical and always topical.

Comment

As per bleeding usual, Bob Mugabe finds ways of stopping the more educated urban Zimbabweans voting.

BBC News - Zimbabwe election 'compromised'

What a crying shame. Zimbabwe could have become the economic motor of southern Africa, but our man Bob always finds a way to ruin it. The educated middle classes have gone to Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and now even Nigeria and what was once the bread basket of Africa will now be dependent on foreign aid.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  F***!
                  And at the time of issues was worth about US$1

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    As per bleeding usual, Bob Mugabe finds ways of stopping the more educated urban Zimbabweans voting.

BBC News - Zimbabwe election 'compromised'

What a crying shame. Zimbabwe could have become the economic motor of southern Africa, but our man Bob always finds a way to ruin it. The educated middle classes have gone to Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and now even Nigeria and what was once the bread basket of Africa will now be dependent on foreign aid.
                    WMS.

A beautiful country with lots of potential.
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X