• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any reason to let them live?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any reason to let them live?

BBC News - Daniel Pelka murder: Mother and partner found guilty

"A mother and her partner have been found guilty of murdering her four-year-old son, who had been beaten and starved.

Krezolek, a factory worker, and Luczak, were both drinking heavily and taking drugs, including cannabis and amphetamine, at the time of the abuse.

Jurors were also told how Daniel was left to die in his room - described as an unheated "cell" - for around 33 hours after suffering a fatal head injury at his Coventry home on March 1 last year."

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post

"A mother and her partner have been found guilty of murdering her four-year-old son, who had been beaten and starved.

Krezolek, a factory worker, and Luczak, were both drinking heavily and taking drugs, including cannabis and amphetamine, at the time of the abuse.

Jurors were also told how Daniel was left to die in his room - described as an unheated "cell" - for around 33 hours after suffering a fatal head injury at his Coventry home on March 1 last year."

Not letting them live would be murder, which is a very serious offence under common law.

HTH

Comment

Yes, let them live through "interesting times", then an eternity of suffering. I realise most on here don't believe in an afterlife, but this makes you want to believe in hell.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

They will suffer more if left alive.

Comment

I've just spent my journey back to my digs shouting at the radio as they reported that there were 'missed opportunities' by the useless ******* social service liberal ******* who should hang their ******* heads in shame like the ***** they are.

As for the useless teachers, who could not have failed to notice the state he was in, and the doctors who took the word of his 'mother' that he looked so ill because of a rare eating disorder, without bothering to check or follow up, I hope they, at best, lose their jobs and rights to ever be involved in the care of children again. ***** the lot of them.

The mother and her husband? I'd shot the ****ers myself.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            They will suffer more if left alive.
            B0llocks - they will get cushy single cells "for their protection" and 3 square meals a day for life.

Comment

Death would be an easy way out.

Same with Ian Brady, let that bastard be kept alive for all eternity.

Comment

The UK has the death penalty for anyone the wrong side of a British soldier's rifle in a war situation, so why shouldn't we have the death penalty for anyone on the wrong side of a judge, potentially?

We spend billions keeping nuclear weapons ready to kill millions, yet won't use a cheap old length of rope to kill one.

Comment

B0llocks - they will get cushy single cells "for their protection" and 3 square meals a day for life.
                  Their life in prison will be in danger until they die there - quick death would be a favour to them.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                    The UK has the death penalty for anyone the wrong side of a British soldier's rifle in a war situation, so why shouldn't we have the death penalty for anyone on the wrong side of a judge, potentially?
                    Because it's not war situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X