PDA

View Full Version : Wotcha

sasguru
1st August 2013, 08:08
Back from hols, did you miss me? Had a fantastic time thanks for asking, suffering from PHD (post holiday depression) now.
Only cure is to plan another long-haul in January.

MaryPoppins
1st August 2013, 08:19
I hear Benidorm is lovely this time of year, glad you had a nice time

sasguru
1st August 2013, 08:23
I hear Benidorm is lovely this time of year, glad you had a nice time

Ta.
Dim has a few days booked there I hear.
He wants to convert his orange tan from Mr. Ali's tanning salon to something approaching the real thing.

DimPrawn
1st August 2013, 08:24
It must have been hard not posting on CUK whilst you pretend you've been on some fantastic holiday.

:laugh

sasguru
1st August 2013, 08:27
It must have been hard not posting on CUK whilst you pretend you've been on some fantastic holiday.

Yeah well hard :rolleyes:

Old Greg
1st August 2013, 08:34
Cretinwatch has been hard-pressed without your input. Welcome back.

Edit: See below.

vetran
1st August 2013, 08:50

its alright mummy took away his computer because he wouldn't clean his bedroom.

shaunbhoy
1st August 2013, 08:53
Back from hols, did you miss me? Had a fantastic time thanks for asking,

Welcome back mutton-head. How was the steamy swamp? Those webbed feet of yours must really have come into their own.

sasguru
1st August 2013, 09:06
Welcome back mutton-head. How was the steamy swamp? Those webbed feet of yours must really have come into their own.

Pristine white sands and blue sea. Perfect. Rained a little bit, not for long though, went to the gym then, but generally hot and sunny.
Enjoyed KL more than Langkawi though, lots to do, fantastic and cheap cuisine, friendly and optimistic people which was a tonic.
One thing I noticed was how clean the toilets were, distinct change from when I last went a few decades ago. Makes the UK look 2nd world.

d000hg
1st August 2013, 09:13
One thing I noticed was how clean the toilets wereYou really know how to live.

ps: welcome back

DimPrawn
1st August 2013, 09:48
One thing I noticed was how clean the toilets were, distinct change from when I last went a few decades ago. Makes the UK look 2nd world.

Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary (http://www.learnersdictionary.com/search/busman%27s%20holiday)

EternalOptimist
1st August 2013, 09:50
Pristine white sands and blue sea. Perfect. Rained a little bit, not for long though, went to the gym then, but generally hot and sunny.
Enjoyed KL more than Langkawi though, lots to do, fantastic and cheap cuisine, friendly and optimistic people which was a tonic.

you know what to do then. get that toilet duck out and get to work

sasguru
1st August 2013, 12:07
Cretinwatch has been hard-pressed without your input. Welcome back.

Edit: See below.

Someone else can do alkywatch.

BrilloPad
1st August 2013, 12:35
Hello sas :wave:

Its not been the same without you. Its been witty, erudite and funny.

sasguru
1st August 2013, 13:05
Hello sas :wave:

Its not been the same without you. Its been witty, erudite and funny.

:laugh:laugh How you doing you crazy old fool?