• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the subject of cats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the subject of cats

What do you do about them yowling outside your window at night? Apart from suity's pencil idea, any suggestions?

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    What do you do about them yowling outside your window at night? Apart from suity's pencil idea, any suggestions?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Post a sign outside, or perhaps a polite notice asking them to desist.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Tut. Image blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Tut. Image blocked.
          Its me, have a guess
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Put some food out for them.That'll probably stop them tulipting in your garden as well as they'll consider it part of their territory.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Put some food out for them.That'll probably stop them tulipting in your garden as well as they'll consider it part of their territory.
              They did that on the neighbours garden, he tried all sorts (jeyes fluid etc.) which didn't work...what did work was him spreading his own pee all over
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                ...what did work was him spreading his own pee all over
                I've heard that works with foxes too.
                Must give it a try. My front garden is covered in fox tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
                  I've heard that works with foxes too.
                  Must give it a try. My front garden is covered in fox tulip.
                  How do you know it's fox poop? Does it look different to dog poop?
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

You can buy bags of Lion/Leopard/Rhino poo at your nearest Zoo. Spread this around the garden and it apparently frightens them off as they think there is some huge predator at loose.
                    Failing that, have you considered napalm?

HTH
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X