• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Divorce done wrong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divorce done wrong

Property tycoon who lost his wife to Fabregas now loses family home to footballer after judge refuses to halt sale | Mail Online

Property tycoon who lost his wife to Cesc Fabregas now loses family home to footballer after judge refuses to halt sale
    Elie Taktouk's ex-wife, Daniella Semaan, gave birth to Fabregas' baby in April
    His Belgravia flat had been ordered for sale as part of divorce proceedings
    Sale was to provide money for Miss Semaan to buy her own home
    Mr Taktouk learned it was multi-millionaire Fabregas who had made an offer
    Tycoon tried to block sale claiming offer was £2m less than its true value
    Court of Appeal hearing threw out Mr Taktouk's application to block the sale
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

What a bunch of *****.

If it were me, I would kidnap Cesc Fabregas & break his ******* legs. The time in jail would be worth it.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

To be fair, looking at that picture of the bloke prompts me to ask "So Daniella, what first attracted to you the millionaire Mr Tuktuk (or whatever his name is)?"
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
      X