• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is the most unpopular Prime Minister ever guilty?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the most unpopular Prime Minister ever guilty?

POLICE are expected to postpone plans to interview the Prime Minister over “cash for honours” allegations because Lord Levy has refused to answer their questions.
    Detectives, who had hoped to interview Tony Blair by the end of September, could stall their plans because Lord Levy has read them a written statement and said “no comment” when they probed further.

The Prime Minister’s supporters had hoped that the conference in Manchester would help to drive up the party’s sluggish opinion poll ratings. “The last thing we need is for police to turn up and to question us just as we are returning to Westminster,” one official said.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...282947,00.html

I hope they nail the bastard but like all things with this administration, they'll have a Hutton-esque enquiry and the conclusion will be that liebour will be whiter than white. And the Scottish Tories could face arrest as well.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Until about two years ago I had a grudging respect for Tony Blair. I blame that on living in overseas for the whole of his time and only ever getting the international perpsective, which is prettty favourable and where he is genuinly respected.

Since being back however, month by month I dislike the fecker more and more, but I've now officially got the to detest everything about him stage. I think what really get's me more than anything is this position he's put us in with the US where he's dragging us into policy decisions which goes against the will of the majority of the British public, allied with a country and a leader who are as unpopular now as they have ever been in living memory (Or probably since a long time before).

We truly have become George Bush's bitch, and I can't see how that's doing us any good whatsoever in any way.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

The truely funny thing is that if there was an election tomorrow fat tony would get voted right back in to power!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
      X