• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Responsible Directors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Responsible Directors

Was a bit bored, so ran a search on someone I used to know on a company check website.

First find was that they have 3 Director IDs (is that normal?).
    Next was to find that between those 3 IDs they have a history of being directors at 11 companies (in the past 12 years).
    Next discovery was that all but 3 of these companies were dissolved with no filings after 2+ years.
    Of the remaining 3, 1 is currently over 4 months overdue with filing accounts + return, 1 traded and filed up until 2 years before it was dissolved, and 1 was set up eaerly 2012 with no filings due yet - I wait with bated breath to see if they ever are.

Idle gossip, but doesn't look like a great history to me.

Comment

Working...
    X