PDA

View Full Version : Where's NLUK?

Mephisto
1st August 2013, 20:11
Four days without THAT repartee is beyond cold turkey :cry3:

mudskipper
1st August 2013, 20:13
Four days without THAT repartee is beyond cold turkey :cry3:

Have a quick fix here. (http://northernladukcommentgenerator.co.uk/) It's not quite the same as the real thing, but might take the edge off the withdrawal symptoms.

Perhaps NLadyUK has him on an alternative assignment.

vetran
1st August 2013, 20:15

recovering from servicing Sasguru on holiday?

She said she had a regular customer that was hard to please?

northernladyuk
1st August 2013, 20:25
Have a quick fix here. (http://northernladukcommentgenerator.co.uk/) It's not quite the same as the real thing, but might take the edge off the withdrawal symptoms.

More of a business investment. We got a cracking last minute deal for some corrective surgery 'downstairs' in Tehran, but there have been a few post-op complications, and he can't be discharged until the discharge stops. They're covering the extra medical bills, but it's going to cost me £75 in his lost earnings. :mad

Spacecadet
1st August 2013, 20:52
Maybe he decided he's not cut out for contracting!

Mephisto
2nd August 2013, 13:08

Oh gawd I can't stop pressing that now... So addictive...

Five days....

TheFaQQer
2nd August 2013, 13:14
Where's NLUK?

Who?

MadDawg
4th August 2013, 17:23
Who?

He's back! Normal service is resumed.

BrilloPad
4th August 2013, 17:32
He's back! Normal service is resumed.

boo. I was quite enjoying the supply of fresh meat.

TestMangler
4th August 2013, 18:45
recovering from servicing Sasguru on holiday?

She said she had a regular customer that was impossible to get hard?

FTFY

northernladuk
4th August 2013, 20:08
Sorry guys.. Cruising the western Med last week and internet access was a bit ropey on the boat so couldn't post. Wasn't going to pay $0.17 per min on board wireless either.

Back now tanned and happy so might be nice and polite for the next few days just in case anyone thinks I have been hacked... but then again after a sleep I could be back to normal.. we will see.

Mephisto
5th August 2013, 21:19
Sorry guys.. Cruising the western Med last week and internet access was a bit ropey on the boat so couldn't post. Wasn't going to pay $0.17 per min on board wireless either.

Back now tanned and happy so might be nice and polite for the next few days just in case anyone thinks I have been hacked... but then again after a sleep I could be back to normal.. we will see.

Your majesty http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/krispos42/Smilies%20Animated/th_not-worthy.gif

MadDawg
6th August 2013, 20:52

The mellow mood didn't last long then. :laugh

alluvial
6th August 2013, 22:51
The mellow mood didn't last long then. :laugh

:laugh

vetran
6th August 2013, 23:22
Your majesty http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/krispos42/Smilies%20Animated/th_not-worthy.gif

ooh shiny,

please;please;please mod you know I love you!

TheFaQQer
7th August 2013, 08:37
What happened to NLUK then??

Pondlife
7th August 2013, 09:10
What happened to NLUK then??

Cojak whacked him with the banhammer for a day because he (quite rightly IMO) called masonryan a fcking moron in the prof forum. :laugh

TheFaQQer
7th August 2013, 09:58
Cojak whacked him with the banhammer for a day because he (quite rightly IMO) called masonryan a fcking moron in the prof forum. :laugh

Saw that after I saw he was banned.

Just because it's a professional forum, sometimes fcking morons need to be called morons.

MadDawg
7th August 2013, 10:00

Just because it's a professional forum, sometimes sockies need to be called morons.

FTFY

eek
7th August 2013, 10:00

Just because it's a professional forum, sometimes fcking morons need to be called morons.

+3. I just put him on my ignore list as I was heading the same (banned) way.

TheFaQQer
7th August 2013, 10:23
I suspect that NLUK is already back :)

MadDawg
7th August 2013, 11:42
I suspect that NLUK is already back :)

But what does it stand for?

Edit: got it :)

Mephisto
7th August 2013, 11:58
:(:(

northernladuk
7th August 2013, 19:32
Man, I got a ban AND an infraction and didn't even make it on the banned list. What a bum deal that was :(

Was worth it though.. fkin moron.

TheFaQQer
7th August 2013, 19:46
Man, I got a ban AND an infraction and didn't even make it on the banned list. What a bum deal that was :(

I got negative rep for suggesting that sometimes morons should be called morons.

northernladuk
7th August 2013, 20:05
I got negative rep for suggesting that sometimes morons should be called morons.

Wasn't by a moron was it?

TheFaQQer
7th August 2013, 20:06
Wasn't by a moron was it?

I'd never describe our crack team of moderators like that.

SimonMac
7th August 2013, 20:23

Only just got my laptop out, do you want me to do the Avatar behind bars still?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9125175/nluk.jpg

northernladuk
7th August 2013, 20:40
Only just got my laptop out, do you want me to do the Avatar behind bars still?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9125175/nluk.jpg

Oh me likey!! Maybe it will remind Cojak to do the needful!

SimonMac
8th August 2013, 10:54

http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/84425-whos-been-banned-why-6.html#post1787154

Are you sure you are cut out for being banned, as Ketchup is

dogzilla
8th August 2013, 11:06
Got nothing else to do but stroke some random internet twats ego? Every single ******* thread seems to involve NLUK as if he is some sort of demi-god in the contractor work. ******* hell it's boring as ****.

The guys hobby is spending time posting on a contractor forum. I couldn't think of anything sadder. You could be less of a sad **** if you were into action men figurines and instead spent your life discussing the merits of various types of action men on actionmantoysforum.com.

If you are spending so much time here you might need to question what the **** you are doing with your life.

SimonMac
8th August 2013, 11:15
Got nothing else to do but stroke some random internet twats ego? Every single ******* thread seems to involve NLUK as if he is some sort of demi-god in the contractor work. ******* hell it's boring as ****.

The guys hobby is spending time posting on a contractor forum. I couldn't think of anything sadder. You could be less of a sad **** if you were into action men figurines and instead spent your life discussing the merits of various types of action men on actionmantoysforum.com.

If you are spending so much time here you might need to question what the **** you are doing with your life.

He's probably a pretty average contractor, but on here he is funny, and as a forum is basically a giant clique join in or **** off!

NotAllThere
8th August 2013, 11:24

I've updated the banned list now. hth

MarillionFan
8th August 2013, 11:26

Here here. I remember when NLUK started out and was a wet behind the ears irritating ****. Also SimonMac, but of course he's still a wet behind the ears irritating ****.

Ticktock
8th August 2013, 13:19
http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/84425-whos-been-banned-why-6.html#post1787154

Are you sure you are cut out for being banned, as Ketchup is

Although what I presume to be his, imaginitively named, socky, "RedSauce" will hopefully be gone soon too.

SimonMac
8th August 2013, 13:21
Although what I presume to be his, imaginitively named, socky, "RedSauce" will hopefully be gone soon too.

Ketchup, is Russel, Kandr and some other twunt who began with P that escapes me, I doubt he's gone

mudskipper
8th August 2013, 13:30

Demigod? Don't do him down!

alluvial
8th August 2013, 14:27
Ketchup, is Russel, Kandr and some other twunt who began with P that escapes me, I doubt he's gone

pF ???

Or is that too far back into the origins of CUK?

eek
8th August 2013, 14:31

No he wasn't.

amcdonald
8th August 2013, 14:36
pF ???

Or is that too far back into the origins of CUK?

No mentions of Swans ever so unlikely

RedSauce
8th August 2013, 14:39
No mentions of Swans ever so unlikely

Who is pf?

MadDawg
8th August 2013, 14:41
No he wasn't.

WHS.

SimonMac
8th August 2013, 15:07
No he wasn't.

Was that Kasier then?

alluvial
8th August 2013, 16:05
Who is pf?

He was a bloke that posted on CUK back in the early days 2000-2001 I believe. If I remember rightly he'd been out of work for a looong time and had some serious issues.

Dactylion
8th August 2013, 16:15
He's probably a pretty average contractor, but on here he is funny, and as a forum is basically a giant clique join in or **** off!

I very much doubt he reaches pretty average!

Only funny if you mean in the odd or weird sense.

He has become a caricature of the caricature that he started out as.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest that it is possible he does it deliberately, although I am not totally convinced he isn't really the twunt he seems