• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just doing her job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just doing her job

A lorry driver was handed a parking ticket when the road collapsed trapping his vehicle in a hole.
    He was picking up a skip in Belsize Park, north London, when he drove over a burst water main and the front wheel became stuck up to the axle.

While he waited for a rescue truck, a traffic warden wrote out a ticket and stuck it on the windscreen.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/5217280.stm
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Ah, the benefit of privatisation!

Mailman

Comment

I think someone should put a fecking ticket on her arse because it's causing an obstruction.

Comment

After having parted her bum-cheeks and given her a thorough rimming beforehand, of course....
        We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

She needs a good ANAL FISTING !

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
            I think someone should put a fecking ticket on her arse because it's causing an obstruction.
            you mean "up" not "on"
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

LOL! Yep...!

Comment

Wonder if she is here legally?

Mailman

Comment

She can ticket me though, anytime....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                  X