• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anything for the weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything for the weekend?

Are you doing anything for the weekend?

Tonight I drive a hire car to Llandudno - Mrs BP has 4 houses/guesthouses/hotels for me to view. Sunday morning I have to leave at 7am to get the twins back to their mother for noon.

Comment

Actually going to stay up in Edinburgh this weekend rather than flying home - flying the wife up instead.
      One of my flatmates is working at the festival and has sorted some free tickets, so going to see a Steven Berkoff play and some Jim Henson Workshop thing.

Comment

Picking up a whole (hopefully dead and butchered) lamb from a local farmer for the freezer

Finally getting round to investigating setting up solar energy for the allotment cottage as cabled networked power is not possible, I'm thinking along the lines of:
        solar panel -> converter -> caravan battery (possibly 2 ??) -> Plug socket.
        All it needs to run is a lightbulb for 3-4 hrs, play a radio for around 6hrs and charge up a phone once in a while, being used on average 4 days a month in total, if it can cope with anything more then that's a bonus.
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Going to Northallerton for a dyno meet with the Mazda 6 MPS owners forum blokes. And hopefully visit the Dales as well, since I am driving all the way from Swindon!
          I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Got fook all to do this week end and for once I am going to love it! Need to get my phone replaced but other than that nothing
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Are you doing anything for the weekend?
              Mornin,

hope the legs are on the mend?

Gym done this am, swimmin later on, drinking this eve
              Rowing tomorrow am, sitting on my a$$ for the rest of the day
              Rowing Sunday am, sitting on my a$$ tracking friend doing IM uk online in the afternoon
              Binge-eating throughout

Happy friday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                Mornin,

hope the legs are on the mend?

My left knee is almost as bad as last Sunday. I can cycle on it fine but can hardly walk - its now starting to hurt my hip. I need to decide if to see a doctor and if to do the brutal double. At least now my health insurance has kicked in.

I thought you were doing that big cycle this weekend?

Comment

Taking the tribe camping up to Hadrians wall, near Haltwhistle. A walk tomorrow and a picnic at Once brewed.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

My left knee is almost as bad as last Sunday. I can cycle on it fine but can hardly walk - its now starting to hurt my hip. I need to decide if to see a doctor and if to do the brutal double. At least now my health insurance has kicked in.

I thought you were doing that big cycle this weekend?
                    You might now have to face that moment that I had to deal with a year or so ago.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X