• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Test Please Delete

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test Please Delete

Have you all seen, the "Test please delete" thread in light relief is 75 posts short of 4000 post. Come on folks give it a hand. Who knows it could make 5000 yet.

I must say I am rather peeved that there have been over 100,000 viewings yet only 4000 posts.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Have you all seen, the "Test please delete" thread in light relief is 75 posts short of 4000 post. Come on folks give it a hand. Who knows it could make 5000 yet.

I must say I am rather peeved that there have been over 100,000 viewings yet only 4000 posts.
    It is not easy to type when your hands are full.

Comment

Ah Jabber the Hut is back. Well try putting down the salami that you're fantasizing is your penis, and you should be OK to type.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Ah Jabber the Hut is back. Well try putting down the salami that you're fantasizing is your penis, and you should be OK to type.
        It's a burden really - this thing has been chiselled from granite - every time I go through customs they think I am carrying a weapon strapped to my inner thigh. Sometimes the customs girl lingers over the shaft whilst frisking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
          It's a burden really - this thing has been chiselled from granite - every time I go through customs they think I am carrying a weapon strapped to my inner thigh. Sometimes the customs girl lingers over the shaft whilst frisking.
          Mine's so big, it has its own birth certificate.
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Mine's so withered and atrophied that I often get accused by Customs for bringing in foreign grubs into the UK....
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Mine fell off, so I grew a new one.

There are advantages to being a Lizard...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Mine fell off, so I grew a new one.

There are advantages to being a Lizard...
                I bet it's prehensile too. Clever these lizards
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
                  Mine's so big, it has its own birth certificate.
                  Mine isn't, apparently

"The common chimpanzee, or Pan troglodytes, has the third largest penis size among the great apes: in comparison, the human penis is larger than that of the common chimpanzee, both proportional to body size and in absolute terms. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis

...I know what to do with it, though....
                  Plan A is located just about here.
                  If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

mine is so big that it goes through the custome clearance while i am still stuck in the queue

Comment

Working...
                    X