• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keep your shirt on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep your shirt on

Apparantly a councillor in Bromley wants to introduce a by-law to prevent men from wandering around in public without their shirts on. I am telling you it won't be long before we are all in little blue uniforms.

Originally posted by John Galt
    Apparantly a councillor in Bromley wants to introduce a by-law to prevent men from wandering around in public without their shirts on. I am telling you it won't be long before we are all in little blue uniforms.
    Carrying this:-

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I'm half inclined to agree. The sight of a hairy, sweaty oik with a beer gut the size of belgium is not a pretty sight.

Edit: oh and it should be extended to women too. It's just as offputting to see fat-slag types in mini skirts and crop tops with their guts hanging out and thighs the size of redwoods. yeuk!
      Last edited by ladymuck; 27 July 2006, 13:18.

Comment

You don't find this sexy....

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Oddly enough, no!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck

Edit: oh and it should be extended to women too. It's just as offputting to see fat-slag types in mini skirts and crop tops with their guts hanging out and thighs the size of redwoods. yeuk!

Talking from experience ?

Comment

I know I'm a bit lardy so I most definitely do not inflict my pale and pasty cellulite-ridden body on anyone. Black trousers and a t-shirt/blouse that ends mid-hip is my staple attire.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck

I know I'm a bit lardy so I most definitely do not inflict my pale and pasty cellulite-ridden body on anyone. Black trousers and a t-shirt/blouse that ends mid-hip is my staple attire.
                Oh dear (TM). Completely destroyed my mental picture of you ....
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  Result!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

Oh well nevermind !! back to your playboy (or playgirl) mags !

Comment

Working...
                    X