• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People you don't care whether they're Jewish or not.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People you don't care whether they're Jewish or not.

99.999999% of the population

However, I am Jew-curious about Old Greg - can't quite decide whether his indignation is because he's Jewish, or just to wind up Spod. Or possibly both.

Originally posted by MadDawg View Post
    99.999999% of the population

However, I am Jew-curious about Old Greg - can't quite decide whether his indignation is because he's Jewish, or just to wind up Spod. Or possibly both.
    I'm just the kind of guy who like to call an anti-Semitic little prick an anti-Semitic little prick. And as this is General, it's the ideal place for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I'm just the kind of guy who like to call an anti-Semitic uncircumcised little prick an anti-Semitic uncircumcised little prick. And as this is General, it's the ideal place for it.
      FTFY

Comment

I'm just the kind of guy who like to call an anti-Semitic little prick an anti-Semitic little prick. And as this is General, it's the ideal place for it.
        That is your opinion and you are entitled to it even though IMO you are wrong.

But you you have to force it on us 100 times a month? Its just so boring.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          That is your opinion and you are entitled to it even though IMO you are wrong.

But you you have to force it on us 100 times a month? Its just so boring.
          I think I generally only bring it up if someone else does or if the anti-Semitic little prick in question calls me a twunt or similar.

In any case, we all call MF a **** much more often, so it should be taken as part of the fun and games of General.

Comment

look if the Boy is a Goy then there isn't much he can do about it.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I think I generally only bring it up if someone else does or if the anti-Semitic little prick in question calls me a twunt or similar.

In any case, we all call MF a **** much more often, so it should be taken as part of the fun and games of General.
              I may be a **** OG but I'm not a holocaust denier.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I may be a **** OG but I'm not a holocaust denier.
                I mean it as a term of endearment of course.

Comment

I mean it as a term of endearment of course.
                  Ah, you're Glaswegian.

Comment

Originally posted by MadDawg View Post
                    Ah, you're Glaswegian.
                    I do like the pronouns:

Some****
                    Any****
                    Every****
                    No****
                    Last edited by administrator; 4 August 2013, 20:38. Reason: No ****s please, not even in General

Comment

Working...
                    X