• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Me tent got a bursty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me tent got a bursty

Went camping with the missus over the weekend in a new tent. It's a Vango inflatable

Absolutely first rate, it went up in 5 minutes, in a strong wind and its rock solid. Just as strong a poles. But then one of the beams started to sag. We had a slow leak in one of the valves, I slowed it right down with some lip balm on the thread, but the missus had to get up at least four times during the night to pump the rascal back up.

We are definately going to stick with it though, should get a replacement inner tube today

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Went camping with the missus over the weekend in a new tent. It's a Vango inflatable

Absolutely first rate, it went up in 5 minutes, in a strong wind and its rock solid. Just as strong a poles. But then one of the beams started to sag. We had a slow leak in one of the valves, I slowed it right down with some lip balm on the thread, but the missus had to get up at least four times during the night to pump the rascal back up.

We are definately going to stick with it though, should get a replacement inner tube today

There are little blue pills that do the same job for you
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Go for a leak outside the tent; those valves will be destroyed by the acidity of your pee.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Did you know vango is an anagram of Govan?

I have a vango viper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Go for a leak outside the tent; those valves will be destroyed by the acidity of your pee.
          I got a close look at those things when I was fixing the leak. ingenious little devices they are

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Huuur huuur huuuur I bet she did! Did she fix the tent afterwards fnaaar fnaarr <nudge nudge wink wink>
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Huuur huuur huuuur I bet she did! Did she fix the tent afterwards fnaaar fnaarr <nudge nudge wink wink>

embrace the filth
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

embrace the filth™
                *cough*
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  *cough*

busted
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

The EO tribe at a One mile fort on Hadrians wall. Just North of Haltwhistle

We did 3.5 miles along the wall. It was hilly, very windy with the odd shower. Good conditions for that type of walk.

The pub at Twice Brewed.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X