• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whatever happened to ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to ....

White dog poo?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I think they used to use chalk or some chalk based filler for dog food which couldn't be digested hence the white poo. They have changed it now hence no more white dog poo.

I could be wrong so am going to eat this packet of chalk on my desk. Problem it has 6 colours in it so could be an interesting result. I could post a picture of the resulting rainbow dump if anyone is interested?

Comment

Originally posted by NCOTBAC View Post
      I think they used to use chalk or some chalk based filler for dog food which couldn't be digested hence the white poo. They have changed it now hence no more white dog poo.

I could be wrong so am going to eat this packet of chalk on my desk. Problem it has 6 colours in it so could be an interesting result. I could post a picture of the resulting rainbow dump if anyone is interested?
      How could we not be!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        How could we not be!
        I just need to consult my lawyer first. If by some unfortunate coincidence it comes out the same as the Lesbian and gay communities flag I could get in to some bother!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure you have to leave it in the sun for a few days before it turns white/rainbow coloured. Perhaps a saucer on clientCo's windowsill?

Comment

Originally posted by NCOTBAC View Post
            I just need to consult my lawyer first. If by some unfortunate coincidence it comes out the same as the Lesbian and gay communities flag I could get in to some bother!!
            tulip happens if it does mate

Comment

Originally posted by MadDawg View Post
              I'm pretty sure you have to leave it in the sun for a few days before it turns white/rainbow coloured. Perhaps a saucer on clientCo's windowsill?
              +1

The reason you don't see it is that dog owners are more responsible and councils clean the streets more.

Comment

On a similar vein, whatever happened to our Threaded and his magical time machine?

His blog hasn't been updated for years.

Is he another CUKker pushing up daisies?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  White dog poo?
                  Have you tried microwaving them?
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    On a similar vein, whatever happened to our Threaded and his magical time machine?

His blog hasn't been updated for years.

Is he another CUKker pushing up daisies?
                    He got married.

Comment

Working...
                    X