• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Book him Danno - Speeding Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book him Danno - Speeding Thread

Oh dear I got caught going very fast last night. Might lose me licence

First offence?

Comment

Did they deal with it at the road, or are you going to court?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Can you say you were trying to get away from the paparazzi?

100 mph plus?

Comment

Yikes! Bad news, good luck. You will most definitely want to take a look over at the forums and articles on PePiPoo: Helping the motorist to get justice

Comment

I got done at 125mph on the M6. Just got a 2 week ban and £500 fine. Get a lawyer. One of the 3 judges (the woman ) wanted to give me 6 points which would have (added to my 6) meant a 2 year ban. So get a lawyer to plead your livelyhood etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
              I got done at 125mph on the M6. Just got a 2 week ban and £500 fine. Get a lawyer. One of the 3 judges (the woman ) wanted to give me 6 points which would have (added to my 6) meant a 2 year ban. So get a lawyer to plead your livelyhood etc...
              How much did the legal work cost?

Comment

Advice I got from a lawyer for a friend who got done (I have never been caught - I mean - never broken the speed limit) was to admit it, say you appreciate the severity of the crime and are sorry, that you need the car for work and then shut up.

Although getting a lawyer would probably be a better bet!
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Oh dear I got caught going very fast last night. Might lose me licence
                  That was silly. On the bright side, better to get caught than kill yourself/someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    How much did the legal work cost?
                    While back but no more than £800. Not really a lot for them to do. I admitted the 125.

Comment

Working...
                    X