• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharknado!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharknado!

BBC News - Shark found on New York subway
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Sharks on a Train for the film title
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Please mind the gap between the Jaws and the platform.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        Sharks on a Train for the film title
        I think the point is that there is a film called Sharknado...

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Watched this last night on SyFy. It was so bad I was glued to the screen to see what was coming up next!! Was reading reviews on it and I agree with the person who said they can't wait for Sharkano!

Comment

Wasn't there flooding in NY recently? Maybe it swum in
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Sci fi has some film on where the monster was half octopus and half shark. I think it was called sharkopus or something.

I mean, who the feck thinks this tulip up.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Sci fi has some film on where the monster was half octopus and half shark. I think it was called sharkopus or something.

I mean, who the feck thinks this tulip up.
                more importantly who funds them and do they want to fund my new film 'Fat IT geek shags his way through the Playboy Mansion'? maybe a snappier title is needed - GeekGonzo maybe?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This is what happens when IT Geeks (owning cats and sewing machines) get bored:

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                  X