• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi Cojak

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi Cojak

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1787204

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

No, not a mistake - I'm sure he reads that thread.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I was half expecting someone to have banned NLUK again due to the typical mod screwups they are renowned (and we put up with them) for.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        No, not a mistake - I'm sure he reads that thread.
        He's not been banned again, he is just complaining that when he was banned last time he wasn't included in the list, which he has now been

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          He's not been banned again, he is just complaining that when he was banned last time he wasn't included in the list, which he has now been
          wsms - sorry for the confusion
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            I was half expecting someone to have banned NLUK again due to the typical mod screwups they are renowned (and we put up with them) for.
            eh? I think the mods are wonderful.

Comment

Have the mods ever thought about discreetly talking to each other in the mod forum, rather than using it to post pictures of goat p0rn?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Have the mods ever thought about discreetly talking to each other in the mod forum, rather than using it to post pictures of goat p0rn?
                don't be a silly boy. they hate each other almost as much as they hate us.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  eh? I think the mods are wonderful.
                  Have you ever been a moderator? If so, tell us about it
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Admin does not let them use it since that last foiled takeover attempt
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X