• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's Vitriol.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Vitriol.

Parents and seven children aged six or younger forced to live in just two bedrooms because council can¿t find them a bigger house | Mail Online

I reckon he's put his back out with all of his shagging. I wonder if this is in Sasgurus population modeling.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Parents and seven children aged six or younger forced to live in just two bedrooms because council can¿t find them a bigger house | Mail Online

I reckon he's put his back out with all of his shagging. I wonder if this is in Sasgurus population modeling.
    Feel sorry for the children but self inflicted no sympathy the parents need to find another hobby.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Feel sorry for the children but self inflicted no sympathy the parents need to find another hobby.

WES

It's not the children's fault their parents are irresponsible. But unfortunately there is no way of stopping this happening that does not infringe on human rights.

Comment

I don't think they have enough children to warrant a headline in the Daily Wail. Wasn't there some stupid bint with 14 children who'd had a council house specially built for her?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

"They say they can't understand why the local council won't rehouse them"

Quite

Comment

House has a third bedroom, but is filled with furniture in case they move
            hmm, yes. Forced sterilisation looks attractive now.

Did you see the 'how to get a council house' last night?

Slightly less controversial but lots of social workers talking about 'The bedroom tax', I wonder if I talked to a customer about my companies 'High margin for muppets products' would I still have a job?

OK I don't approve of the implementation of the 'spare room subsidy' (its official name) seeing it as a stick to use on those that refuse to downsize once the children have left home not to penalise tenants it did work and people moved out of accommodation that was too big for them.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

They seem to be living comfortably enough in that house - I recon we should require benefit seekers to share accommodation.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                They seem to be living comfortably enough in that house - I recon we should require benefit seekers to share accommodation.
                Actually it is policy singles get shared accommodation.

Housing benefit if you are under 35 - Shelter England

Comment

All these large family types look the same to me.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    All these large family types look the same to me.
                    yes something white lower class seem to excel at, maybe we can export the skill?

Comment

Working...
                    X