• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheapest way to get MS Office

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest way to get MS Office

Am I missing any tricks here? I want a perpetual licence for Office Pro (not subscription for Office 365). Somebody told me to look into Software4Students but they only have the Home & Student version under this licence option.

Actually, what I'm really after is a decent feature matrix that will help me to decide what version I need without all the fecking blather about "the cloud". I want Visio but it looks like, while it is an Office product, it does not come bundled in any of the available versions.

Originally posted by zoco View Post
    Am I missing any tricks here? I want a perpetual licence for Office Pro (not subscription for Office 365). Somebody told me to look into Software4Students but they only have the Home & Student version under this licence option.

Actually, what I'm really after is a decent feature matrix that will help me to decide what version I need without all the fecking blather about "the cloud". I want Visio but it looks like, while it is an Office product, it does not come bundled in any of the available versions.
    Since you seem not to be too bothered with a legal licence why not just nick it off P2P like everyone else!?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Since you seem not to be too bothered with a legal licence why not just nick it off P2P like everyone else!?
      I'm doing a photography course - that legitimises me for Software4Students believe it or not!

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post

Why not just use Vi ?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Libra Office + lucid chart
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
          X