• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ich heiße super fantastisch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ich heiße super fantastisch

Had a good couple of weeks - life is groovy.

Anyone fancy joining me in a virtual glass of something celebratory this Saturday evening?

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Had a good couple of weeks - life is groovy.

Anyone fancy joining me in a virtual glass of something celebratory this Saturday evening?
    Vanavond ben ik een beitje beschonken Ik had een heerlijk martini en ook een paar glazen wijn

Proost

Nu is het tijd om te slapen.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Vanavond ben ik een beitje beschonken Ik had een heerlijk martini en ook een paar glazen wijn

Proost

Nu is het tijd om te slapen.
      Me too - waiting for family's return from darkest Zomerzet, but meant I had no-one to share the bottle with.

Hark - is that a car I hear?

Comment

Me too - waiting for family's return from darkest Zomerzet, but meant I had no-one to share the bottle with.

Hark - is that a car I hear?
        Geniet van uw wijn!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Geniet van uw wijn!
          danke schön

Comment

danke schön
            Graag gedaan!

Tot straks!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
            X