• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Personal Kanban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal Kanban

I have bought those "dragon den" Magic whiteboard cards (10cm x 10cm) only £5.99 to manage a small Kanban board for personal tasks on the wall in my newly rented room (landlord hasn't noticed yet but he would be pretty upset if he didn't realise that I haven't written on his walls )

This was fine while benched, but now need a "portable" version.

Googling for "portable Kanban" has given me some ideas:

First is a portable foldable noteboard - only £10, actually might get one for the gig in the office anyway as there is a severe shortage of meeting rooms! But this is hard to use on the bus whilst travelling to client site.

Second is a Windows application on .net 4 which can run from a USB stick so is "portable" in respect of fire up laptop (whilst sitting on bus!) and manage the board, or put stick into office PC.

Third is a simplified Kanban board (I only need 4 or 5 columns) on a smartphone.

Has anyone else found a solution? Google is showing lots of options but some are meant for real Kanban teams and I just want something simple so not sure how to cut through the pages of results.

TIA
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Evernote app on the phone and laptop, job done syncing between the two
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Evernote app on the phone and laptop, job done syncing between the two
      I think you were suppose to start with - "There is an app for that..."
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Ask NAT - he kan ban.

Comment

Youre seriously telling a bunch of seasoned contractors that you believe and use this emporers new clothes tulip for real? outside of work? deary me

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
            Youre seriously telling a bunch of seasoned contractors that you believe and use this emporers new clothes tulip for real? outside of work? deary me
            well not in its entirety just a simplified form. OK emperor is still wearing his underpants
            This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Trello. I use it to manage my work and personal stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
                Trolling much?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Working...
                X