• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2,200% ROI

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2,200% ROI

Property investors had 2,200pc return potential says Savills - Telegraph

Bricks 'n' Mortar 'innit?

AtW how does SKA compare as an investment?

Estate Agents suggest buying houses shocker

Tomorrow: Bears recommend tupling in the woods
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Property investors had 2,200pc return potential says Savills - Telegraph
      Someone who had bought and then sold in the best performing local housing market for each of the last 18 years would have enjoyed a near 2,200pc return on their initial outlay, according to data from estate agency Savills.
      Pointless article and number ..... it depends on an uncanny ability to repeatedly choose underpriced property locations and then sell at the top of the market.

You could "prove" the same with Shares, bottles of wine and fine art.

If only I could guess the 6 numbers of the national lottery each week then I'd be a zillionnaire!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        AtW how does SKA compare as an investment?
        It's too early to say, allow me 10 more years...

Comment

Working...
        X