• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So do you flash the cash or do the Ladies / Gents pay for your company?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So do you flash the cash or do the Ladies / Gents pay for your company?

Men still picking up the bill on dates - but they're not happy about it! Nearly two thirds say women should pay their own way | Mail Online

More than half of women offer to pay the bill on a date - but most still hope the man turns them down, a study has found.

Fifty seven per cent said they volunteered to pay their share, although 44 per cent preferred not to.

More than a third, 39 per cent, admitted that any offer they made was empty and they hoped their date would reject it.
    For those ladies who always pay "As a women I do offer to pay sometimes." is available and IMHO will count. Sorry the Poll is under way and can't be edited.
    Of Course a gentleman should.
    30.00%
    I do, but when ladies offer then I'm impressed
    45.00%
    I like a man to pay all the time if he has a chance.
    0.00%
    I like a man to pay all the time its free isn't it?
    0.00%
    I will go Dutch in a long term relationship.
    5.00%
    As a women I do offer to pay sometimes.
    10.00%
    AndyW's Mum pays me!
    10.00%
    Last edited by vetran; 13 August 2013, 15:57. Reason: missed the liberated lady option
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Poll required

Comment

Yes it's funny how equality works isn't it.

They want to vote but won't go Dutch.

P**s off!
      Permietractor (probably)

Comment

My understanding is that if I pay then I am going to get laid. Or at least a BJ.

Its prostitution basically.

The most I ever paid for sex was with my ex-wife. That must have cost a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by Mephisto View Post
          Yes it's funny how equality works isn't it.

They want to vote but won't go Dutch.

P**s off!
          Women don't want equality. They want to crush us. One day women will be having babies by cellular division and men will be redundant.

Comment

I think it depends how far into a relationship you are, I will always pay for the first date, but if a girl doesn't make a serious gesture to go dutch I would rarely pursue a second date.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Women don't want equality. They want to crush us. One day women will be having babies by cellular division and men will be redundant.

Divide number of shags/BJs by divorce settlement. Probably £5k each shag.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Don't think a bloke's ever bought me dinner

I've always expected to pay for myself and can't see why I wouldn't, unless the dinner was a birthday present or suchlike.

I do find the whole concept of the man being expected to pay very odd.

There's no poll option for "I expect to pay my own way".

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

There's no poll option for "I expect to pay my own way".
                  To be honest it was based on my own experience, that has never happened for me so sorry for the omission.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I will offer to pay first, if the lady objects or wants to go halves I will accept her wishes
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X