• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Splitting the Bills

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splitting the Bills

following on from http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...r-company.html who pays for what month in month out?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Joint account pays for all the bills, petrol and cash.
    Mrs 5* account pays for the weekly shopping

Comment

I pay for everything, hard to get anyone else to when you are single.

Comment

I pay for nearly everything, but use my son's pocket money to pay for his food.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I pay for nearly everything, but use my son's pocket money to pay for his food.
          WSS - and the child allowance to pay for the vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Joint account pays for all the bills, petrol and cash.
            Mrs 5* account pays for the weekly shopping
            I think you are the same as me. We have a joint account that is really mine from which the bills come out. Mrs Eek's account is subsidized by me and used for food and her pocket money.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              WSS - and the child allowance to pay for the fags.
              FTFY
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I pay for everything apart from day to day children's expenses and things Mrs MUN likes the look of and buys. Although I top her account up whenever she needs it so I kind of pay for those too.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Similar to EEK it all comes out of my account but her indoors gets an allowance for fripperies (should send MP & MS ballsitic).

She gets to keep any pin money she earns (seriously she pays for food,holidays & things for the kids).
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I pay for everything and give the missus an allowance of £1200 per month.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X