• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Frida Question Corner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frida Question Corner

Why is it, that when you stay in a hotel and use the bathroom to evacuate your bowels, the mirrors are always placed so that you can always watch yourself wiping your bottom?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt
    Why is it, that when you stay in a hotel and use the bathroom to evacuate your bowels, the mirrors are always placed so that you can always watch yourself wiping your bottom?
    Is it because they are one way mirrors?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Could it be that is actually a one way mirror and some grubby character ie the Hotel plongeur is sitting behind the mirror enjoying the view ?

Just a thought .

Whilst we are in the toilet, so to speak, how come your tulips never smell as repugnant as other people tulips ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
        Whilst we are in the toilet, so to speak, how come your tulips never smell as repugnant as other people tulips ?
        Try having a night out consisting of 8 pints of Guiness and a Kebab.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Because some dirty twats can't wipe there bum successfuly without the aid of a friggin mirror

Comment

Spooky... we obviously visited the same Greek motels....!
            Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
            My (late) dog tulips smelled worse than mine - and he used to stick his nose in it. The dirty bastard...

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
              Spooky... we obviously visited the same Greek motels....!

My (late) dog tulips smelled worse than mine - and he used to stick his nose in it. The dirty bastard...
              Why would he stick his nose in your sh*t?

Comment

It's so you dont have to fumble around with your camera phone !!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                  Why would he stick his nose in your sh*t?
                  Because his smelled so bad... wouldn't you?

Comment

If this disturbs you try tulipting the bed then wipe with the sheets. Sorted!
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X