• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BMW Drivers Really Are Jerks, Studies Find

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Drivers Really Are Jerks, Studies Find

Some kind of video report via the Wall Street Journal, telling us what we already knew: Video - BMW Drivers Really Are Jerks, Studies Find - WSJ.com

WARNING: does that annoying autoplay thing on the video, so if you're in an office and have speakers, or have headphones on, be ready for the blast of sound

What about Audi drivers?

Comment

Volvo drivers come 2nd
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Volvo drivers come 2nd
        I hear Mrs MF is a big fan

too obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          What about Audi drivers?
          No, they're cockheaded feckwhits.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Some kind of video report via the Wall Street Journal, telling us what we already knew: Video - BMW Drivers Really Are Jerks, Studies Find - WSJ.com

WARNING: does that annoying autoplay thing on the video, so if you're in an office and have speakers, or have headphones on, be ready for the blast of sound
            I think they are 10 years too late. As Brillo has said, Audi mopped up the all the ****** BMW fans into their cars ages ago...

The worst offenders on the m4 at the moment seem to own A3's you can almost guarantee that if there is a moron 3 foot behind you they are in a white van or a black audi.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              No, they're cockheaded feckwhits.
              WHS
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                I hear Mrs MF is a big fan

too obvious?
                Mrs MF is a fan of Vulvas no Volvos
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Where do range rover drivers come in?
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Where do range rover drivers come in?
                    Via the tradesman's entrance, please.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X