• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we have a new rep scheme please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have a new rep scheme please

Its a bit pointless when a single rep from me and many others on here immediately takes the new poster to the highest level.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Its a bit pointless when a single rep from me and many others on here immediately takes the new poster to the highest level.
    Oh 'me and many others' hark at the all powerful repper.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Maybe the point was to make it as pointless as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Maybe the point was to make it as pointless as it is.
        I don't know why we just don't get rid of it.
        It's like Big Brother. You remember the first winner when it was popular (MF) and after that it becomes a poor copy of the original.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          It's like Big Brother. You remember the first winner when it was popular (MF) and after that it becomes a poor copy of the original.
          It's the bust ups we remember.

It would be better if there was a Bitcoin approach to limiting the total amount of rep in the economy, although I don't really know what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Actually the rest of us don't. You remember that you were the first winner as its one of the two achievements in you live.

That and the 5m swimming certificate you eventually got on the 15th attempt.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And no-one remembers who came last. Well I do. Its helen7. I am negging her every 24 hours. And +ve repping all others who are beneath zero - even proggy is now +ve!

Why? Because I am bored. And to prove to admin that any rep scheme is bound to fail.

The idea is supposed to tell posters who is a reliable poster. Well MF seems to come out quite highly despite being a total arse (in more ways than one after all the burgers he eats) which proves the system is failing.

Can'tr we just award the rep prize to the person with the biggest breasts?

Comment

Its a bit pointless except for thick people whose self-esteem it helps booster, like me.
                FTFY.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Can'tr we just award the rep prize to the person with the biggest breasts?
                  I'd still win.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    It's the bust ups we remember.

It would be better if there was a Bitcoin approach to limiting the total amount of rep in the economy, although I don't really know what that means.
                    So there is a way of mining bitrep? No doubt NF will work out the algoritm in the first 5 minutes and then be top. And sas will tell us how easy it is due to his mafs skills. And MF will whine about how unfair it all is before cheering himself up by eating.

Comment

Working...
                    X