• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Packaging

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packaging

Earlier this week 16 new disks were delivered to my customer site, the arrived in 1 large box (1meter* 1meter by 75 cm) on a pallett.

Today some software arrived from the same supplier. It arrived in the same size box on a pallett. IN the box was a single LTO tape and 2 pieces of 80g A4.

FFS. I thought there were laws about packageing and waste.

Next week I'm expecting my new camcorder to be delivered will I need something from JCB to move it from the front door?
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

It's because some shippers are competing on price, and instead of buying sophisticated machines that can cope with small packages, they're telling their clients that they can't process them.
    Still rubbish, I know.

Comment

Working...
    X