• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What have you done???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have you done???

Today I was having the usual breakfast when the frontline of The Sun hit my eyes (I can't find the online edition for today...)
    That bastard Home Office worker Joseph Dzumbira, the one with fake asylum seeker status granted for 2,000 quids, is HIMSELF AN ASYLUM SEEKER!!!
    HE GOT THE "INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN" AFTER ONE YEAR FROM HIS FIRST ARRIVAL IN UK!!!
    I can't believe this tulipe...I had to send tons of paperwork to the Home Office for an extension to a business visa that doesn't grant the right to benefits, public funds or employment status, I can only obtain leave to remain after 5 years (I am not interested in this whatsoever), and my application could be assessed by a f%$£ing corrupt bastard that has a leave to remain granted after one year .
    You can find the original article here : http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006340496,00.html

Why there are no proper immigration laws in this country? How is this thing possible? I have nothing against any nation, but have a look at all those who claim benefits, do nothing all day and hardly speak any English and judge for yourself who is "desirable" or "undesirable" to stay in the country formerly known as England...

Victor
    The rest is silence...

Look on the bright side. Fake Zimbabwean asylum seekers are probably better than genuine ones. Look at the AIDS statistics. Over 50% of new cases diagnosed in the UK are now from Zimbabwe or contacts with same. In the overcrowded hellhole that unfettered and unchecked immigration is creating we have to be grateful for small mercies.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

If it makes you feel better, the reason that asylum seekers "claim benefits" and "do nothing all day" is that they aren't allowed to take on jobs. That decision was to stop people moaning about asylum seekers 'coming over here taking our jobs'. And the benefits they get are a pittance: about £30 a week in food vouchers last time I looked.

Incidentally, from where were you seeking asylum yourself, Victor?

Comment

the reason that asylum seekers "claim benefits" and "do nothing all day" is that they aren't allowed to take on jobs
        Sounds like most permies to me.

Comment

I've never heard of an immigrant complaining how easy immigration is before, especially one who has no intention of staying.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Surely the sun is for paupers. Are you sure you're a contractor?

Comment

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006340829,00.html

"Home Office worker Joseph Dzumbira’s brother and sister have already claimed asylum and another sister arrived at Gatwick just last week.

Yesterday we told how Dzumbira, from Zimbabwe, was himself originally an asylum seeker.

Dzumbira, 35, was suspended from his job and faces a criminal investigation after telling our undercover reporter how he can get ANYONE in by providing fake documents and IDs.

We revealed how Dzumbira — who works at the immigration centre Lunar House in Croydon — was part of a gang of crooked officers, solicitors and an ex-cop — and how he charged some desperate illegal immigrants up to £2,000.

Now it has emerged he has a sister Angeline, 43, and brother Gerald, 36, both living in Essex. They arrived from Zimbabwe in the last few years and claimed asylum. The second sister has just arrived on a two-year visitor’s visa."

NO COMMENT

Victor
              The rest is silence...

Comment

Viktor

Is this you?

"East European immigrants living rough are becoming drunk and aggressive, and flooding homeless hostels."
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                  Viktor

Is this you?

"East European immigrants living rough are becoming drunk and aggressive, and flooding homeless hostels."
                  Yes, I get drunk all nights, I'm very aggressive and I'm looking specially after trolls...I wonder how are you still alive...
                  The rest is silence...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    Surely the sun is for paupers. Are you sure you're a contractor?
                    No, the Sun is for tits, which is why he reads it.

Comment

Working...
                    X