• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

flash for cash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flash for cash

BBC News - Warning over 'flash-for-cash' car accident insurance scam

quite a new meaning for me - I have only seen this on xhamster before.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    BBC News - Warning over 'flash-for-cash' car accident insurance scam

quite a new meaning for me - I have only seen this on xhamster before.
    Learned my lesson on this years ago when a van stopped to let me out of a junction...

Some little ethnic **** over took the van while it was slowed down and ripped the front off my car Of course it was my fault entirely from the insurance point of view...

As was the broken nose he received shortly after the accident.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      Learned my lesson on this years ago when a van stopped to let me out of a junction...

Some little **** over took the van while it was slowed down and ripped the front off my car Of course it was my fault entirely from the insurance point of view...

As was the broken nose he received shortly after the accident.
      FTFY. FFS.

Comment

Some little **** over took the van while it was slowed down and ripped the front off my car Of course it was my fault entirely from the insurance point of view...

As was the broken nose I imagined he received shortly after the accident.
        FTFY, including MS earlier fix.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          FTFY. FFS.
          why did you remove the word ethnic - recent survey generally show that this sort of scam and the one a few years back where they would bang on the brakes right in front of you causing a crash are mainly perpatrated by illegal immigrants

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            why did you remove the word ethnic - recent survey generally show that this sort of scam and the one a few years back where they would bang on the brakes right in front of you causing a crash are mainly perpatrated by illegal immigrants
            Bobs 'story' was nothing to do with this scam. I'm unclear why the 'ethnic' part of the 'story' is relevant. Clearly it was relevant for Bob.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I thought this was about NLYUK advertising her wares.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Bobs 'story' was nothing to do with this scam. I'm unclear why the 'ethnic' part of the 'story' is relevant. Clearly it was relevant for Bob.
                Because he was a little brown youth from Pakistan that was driving (BADLY) on his brothers licence and whom after receiving a ******* good hiding for wheel spinning round a stationary van with his bhangra hip hop blaring too loud and ripping my car to bits fled the country when my company insurance broker started to smell a rat and attempted to contact the driver to explain events.

The general point apart from avoid brown people in blinged out hondas in walthamstow was NEVER accept its safe to do anything just because another driver flashes their lights at you...

By the way the guy was BROWN and Still a <pick your own expletive here because none of mine would pass a swear filter> He wasn't white or black or indeed even entitled to be here legally so I think I am safe in calling him a few unsavoury names.

Maybe I should be in UKIP

Comment

Maybe I should be in the BNP
                  FTFY

Comment

The general point apart from avoid brown people in blinged out hondas in walthamstow was NEVER accept its safe to do anything just because another driver flashes their lights at you...
                    FTFY
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X