• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A candidates 'hobbies'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A candidates 'hobbies'

I have a candidate who has listed on his personal achievements 'setting up a respite for Sex workers in India'

I'm tempted to interview the chap just to find out if his nickname is Michundra the Tester

What questions should I ask?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Got an pictures?

Comment

Will you introduce sex workers here?
      Will you then give them respite?
      This job is an internship with no/little pay, will satisfaction be top of your list?
      etc...
      Join IPSE

Comment

How much?
        Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I have a candidate who has listed on his personal achievements 'setting up a respite for Sex workers in India'

I'm tempted to interview the chap just to find out if his nickname is Michundra the Tester

Would you?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I would read up a bit but personally and well done that bloke as its a very different world.

We may not like bob but many of the other options for them (especially the unlucky poorer ones) are awful.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
            X