• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob Agents again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Agents again!

Currently benched, but one offer on the table, dragging it out incase two more I fancy come off, one same rate but interesting role, another stonking rate and also interesting but in Scandinavia with some WFH tho...

Anyway, I've got plan B stuff to do so I don't wanna start anything until a week a monday which is fine with everyone so that's ok..

Two Bob Agents call today, both pimping the same role, Avance and Bright Purple, exciting role at their clients for Barclays in Cheshire. We all know what's coming, tulipe rate but not the spiel they both gave about what's my lowest rate, would I compromise, will I not drop for this role.

No. Now eff off.

Just had a Skype interview with another possible in Eindhoven (again) - went well, two interviewers - neither of them knew that although I had a shirt and tie on, I wasn't wearing my Electric Sex Pants. Suppose they might not have been as well, those crazy Cloggies!

Last time Bob offered me the role the more they hassled me to drop my rate the more I emphasized that it sounding stressful so would need to up my rate to compensate.

They rang off soon afterwards.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Electric Sex Pants.

What about your cowboy boots?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        exciting role ... Barclays
        Bank + exciting. Does not compute.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
        X