• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorists are getting a bit desperate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrorists are getting a bit desperate

Breast implant explosives could be used in terrorist attack - Telegraph

Paul Beaver said: “There are currently deeply serious concerns over body cavities and implants of all kinds – including breast implants – being used to hide explosives.

Reassuring to know there's an expert called Mr Beaver working on this.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Breast implant explosives could be used in terrorist attack - Telegraph

Reassuring to know there's an expert called Mr Beaver working on this.
    There was a film, may have been The Hurt Locker, where they found dead bodies in a warehouse that had been eviscerated and explosives stuffed inside.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      There was a film, may have been The Hurt Locker, where they found dead bodies in a warehouse that had been eviscerated and explosives stuffed inside.
      It was the litttle boy who was selling them DVDs - grim

Comment

to be honest I have wondered why they haven't done this yet.

If you are a suicide bomber why would you worry if your guts blew up?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There was a report of a naked suicide bomber on the beach at St Tropez but it turned out the bomb fuse was in fact her tampon string.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            to be honest I have wondered why they haven't done this yet.
            Maybe they can't find enough loonies?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Women are much less likely to be loony fanatics anyway. Just watch out for the chaps with excessive penis enlargements.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Can I do the airport searches

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
                  Can I do the airport searches
                  The TSA is already in trouble for that sort of thing.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Women are much less likely to be loony fanatics anyway.
                    I'm clearly meeting the wrong sort of women.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X