• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stripe in UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stripe in UK

Stripe accepts payments in UK

It's really easy and relatively cheap to start accepting card payments now.

I just need to figure out what to sell? Consultancy by the minute perhaps?

Interesting do you know if they are based inside our jurisdiction? I would hate to find myself bound by US law just because I accept payments that cross their waters. Good find otherwise though.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      Interesting do you know if they are based inside our jurisdiction? I would hate to find myself bound by US law just because I accept payments that cross their waters. Good find otherwise though.
      UK processing with no need for a US presence. Spent a good hour on the phone a while back explaining why to senior people there the amount of hassle their original proposal would course me.

Oh and its incredibly easy to install. Take me 30 minutes to set it up.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        UK processing with no need for a US presence. Spent a good hour on the phone a while back explaining why to senior people there the amount of hassle their original proposal would course me.

Oh and its incredibly easy to install. Take me 30 minutes to set it up.
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X