• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many Avios do you have?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many Avios do you have?

As a reward scheme Avios / BA miles allows you to get access to loads of cool rewards apart from flights.

For example 8000 points is a case of 20 beers or
    12500 12 bottles of wine.

I recently hit 500k of the bloody things which means the mother of all parties. If we cOmbined them what could we get?

How many have you got?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

None, but I've got 19183105 rep points. Wanna swap?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      As a reward scheme Avios / BA miles allows you to get access to loads of cool rewards apart from flights.

For example 8000 points is a case of 20 beers or
      12500 12 bottles of wine.

I recently hit 500k of the bloody things which means the mother of all parties. If we cOmbined them what could we get?

How many have you got?
      Do you have enough points for Weight Loss Retreats from £450 | Weight Loss Holidays | Detox Retreats | Spa Retreats ?

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      He could just use his wit and personality to get us to give him the rep. Maybe not......

I did once offer to buy rep from admin. FRom the response I got you would think I had offered to dump on his living room carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Do you have enough points for Weight Loss Retreats from £450 | Weight Loss Holidays | Detox Retreats | Spa Retreats ?

He could just use his wit and personality to get us to give him the rep. Maybe not......

I did once offer to buy rep from admin. FRom the response I got you would think I had offered to dump on his living room carpet.
        Really Brillo. Are you trying to insult me and my two perfect knees???
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Really Brillo. Are you trying to insult me and my two perfect knees???
          I am waiting for your party to do the insults. Should be a great time when the whole of cuk turns up. Especially when OH and SS get together.

Comment

Given how annoyed he is that me and Simon are second and third the answer is probably yes. he won't however admit it.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Damn Still need 2million points to be numero uno.

Also if someone could explain how on earth I'm in second place it would solve the mystery for both MF and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Damn Still need 2million points to be numero uno.

Also if someone could explain how on earth I'm in second place it would solve the mystery for both MF and myself.
                Coz I just repped you? Shall I rep SimonMac to even things up?

Comment

Coz I just repped you? Shall I rep SimonMac to even things up?
                  I meant why I'm 2nd/3rd rather than 10th

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    I meant why I'm 2nd/3rd rather than 10th
                    I think you'll find it's 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                    X