• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

From the Dayli Fail - Pick up some shopping love

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Dayli Fail - Pick up some shopping love

Infidelity in aisle three: Is shopping at Waitrose a sign a chap is cheating? | Mail Online

Infidelity in aisle three: Is shopping at Waitrose a sign a chap is cheating?
    Cheaters said weekly shop was prime opportunity to catch someone's eye
    Unfaithful men said Waitrose was their top supermarket to meet someone
    Women looking for a lover prefer Sainsbury's
    What's in trolley can be clue to whether partner is having an affair
    Cheaters opt for healthier foods and 'best' ranges

Is this one of our posters?

a lot of women love to get their meat and two veg at sainsbury's .i often pick up a trout at waitrose.
    - sean poodle, blackburn, 17/8/2013 21:28

there was another comment that read 'I picked up my last 5 wives in supermarket now they have cleaned me out I'm going to the 99p store'
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    there was another comment that read 'I picked up my last 5 wives in supermarket now they have cleaned me out I'm going to the 99p store'
    BrilloPad?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      BrilloPad?
      I thought it was sasguru who shopped at the 99p store? He says its to protect his millions - I treckon its because he is a pauper.

Comment

Working...
      X