• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone using Expensify on Windows Phone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using Expensify on Windows Phone?

I just came across Expensify whilst browsing for spreadsheet alternatives - an app will help me do my expenses whilst sitting on the bus ;-)

The reviews of the Windows Phone version seem few and far between and not very good, but most are more than a few months old.

Anyone here using it on Windows Phone?
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Going to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Going to give it a try.
      cool - I would try it myself but I'm still stuck on CrapBerry - awaiting business bank account to be in place so I can upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Going to give it a try.
        Any luck with that?

Waiting for my 1st invoice to be paid - then I can upgrade crapberry to a new one - not sure whether to just go for Nokia 625 launching this week or hold out for the 725 or maybe go for the HTC 8S.

Comment

Working...
        X