• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice for a monday morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice for a monday morning

Bring a little joy into your life by -ve MF

Its remarkable how enjoyable the little things in life can be.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Bring a little joy into your life by -ve MF

Its remarkable how enjoyable the little things in life can be.
    This looks like one of those threads designed to insult posters or cause mayhem. In fact cyber bullying springs to mind.

Don't let the trolls like Eek win CUKKERS, you have a say, you have a voice, you have a rep button to press to show your disatifaction with trolls like Eek on the Internet. If we all work together, if we all say NO! We will be victorious, we will overcome.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNYeqe3LewE
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      This looks like one of those threads designed to insult posters or cause mayhem. In fact cyber bullying springs to mind.

Don't let the trolls like Eek win CUKKERS, you have a say, you have a voice, you have a rep button to press to show your disatifaction with trolls like Eek on the Internet. If we all work together, if we all say NO! We will be victorious, we will overcome.

Look at it this way you clearly enjoy it when you -ve others. I just want to spread my advice on being happy to others

Comment

I'm all repped out.

Comment

Look at it this way you clearly enjoy it when you -ve others. I just want to spread my advice on being happy to others
          Don't Feed the Trolls.

Comment

I think you have to get things in perspective. Suggesting people -ve sheriff fatman on an internet forum is not the same as the American campaign for civil rights.

At least I can insert a video correctly.

Comment

I think you have to get things in perspective. Suggesting -ve a fool on an internet forum is not the same as the American campaign for civil rights.
              I agree. What's a few hundred years of slavery and murder when compared to my rep.

I have a dream. I have a dream that one day little permies and little contractors will be welcome on the same forum.

Comment

I agree. What's a few hundred years of slavery and murder when compared to my rep.

I have a dream. I have a dream that one day little permies and little contractors will be welcome on the same forum.
                Little? Have you looked in a mirror lately. Granted they don't manufacture them wide enough but...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I'm all repped out.
                  WHS
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Admin - to avoid useless, nothing threads like this that appeal to only a few, I suggest the removal of the rep system completely.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X