• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

La Pain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Pain

So how do you like your pain, seedy, hot & crusty or a bit soft & squidgy ?

& just to disappoint you all it’s about bread:
    there have been many posts on here regarding bread makers & I finally took the plunge & have ordered this one

So for those with bread makers what is your favourite recipe, in particular I am looking for something that will go with a nice fresh Gazpacho soup

Any recommendations..
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

I was expecting something more a long than lines of luncheon vouchers for personal services
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I like home made herb bread

Make the dough with white flour

Add some dill

Then you knead the dill dough.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Le pain.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
          So how do you like your pain, seedy, hot & crusty or a bit soft & squidgy ?

& just to disappoint you all it’s about bread:
          there have been many posts on here regarding bread makers & I finally took the plunge & have ordered this one

So for those with bread makers what is your favourite recipe, in particular I am looking for something that will go with a nice fresh Gazpacho soup

Any recommendations..
          My recommendation is to go to the bread stall on Chelmsford high street most Saturdays, they have some great loaves there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Le pain.
            Its not sure about its sexuality, its having a 'strapaGherkinOnMe' operation shortly.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
              My recommendation is to go to the bread stall on Chelmsford high street most Saturdays, they have some great loaves there.
              Chelmsford High Street …. On a Saturday…

I think I will pass on that
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

I'm still puzzled as to why people buy bread makers considering how easy it is to make by hand, I suppose if you don't want the faff of waiting for it to rise etc... it makes sense.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  I'm still puzzled as to why people buy bread makers considering how easy it is to make by hand, I suppose if you don't want the faff of waiting for it to rise etc... it makes sense.
                  Chuck the ingredients in before you go to bed and in the morning you have fresh bread.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Set the wife's alarm clock to 6:30 before you go to bed and in the morning tell her to get down to the bakers and voila, you have fresh bread.
                    FTFY
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X