• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Area 51 does exist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Area 51 does exist

Linky

Once upon a time, Area 51 didn't exist. Now, apparently, it does. And it's still one of the most secret places in America.

After decades of denial, the government now publicly acknowledges that Area 51 -- seen below in a satellite image -- is a secret military installation north of Las Vegas. It has been variously referred to as Groom Lake, Dreamland and The Ranch.
    So now our little green friends can come out of hiding at last!

And it's already started!!!

I was on the train this morning, and just as we were pulling into the station the spritely passengers (that always stand up before the train stops, and gaggle in the aisle swaying all over the place rather than sit patiently until the train stops) had assembled in the aisle as usual. I was looking nowhere in particular when I look down and notice in a pair of woman's flip flops a pair of feet with webbed toes!!!

Next you'll be telling me that MF is human
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Where do you think Zeity comes from?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Where do you think Zeity comes from?
      Merthyr.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

That's what they want you to think
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I may be a bit odd for doing it but I quite often have little google maps afternoon sight seeing holidays around the the great American deserts, there's some weird tulip out there.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
          X