• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Witty' 1 liners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Witty' 1 liners

When someone posts on Business/Contracts offering well meaning help and potentialy useful reference material for others why do some 'members' have to pollute the thread with supposedly witty off topic one-liners like spotty teenagers spraying their tags on any pristine surface available? Ok, in General or Light Relief feel free, but leave the serious sections alone. I'm thinking of this thread http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...-anything.html in particular.

NorthernLadUk is a major culprit. I don't think he's cut out to be on a contractor's forum.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

You could use the report post button and let the mods deal with it rather than crying like a baby in general perhaps?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        NorthernLadUk is a major culprit. I don't think he's cut out to be on a contractor's forum.
        I was starting to think that but now you have confirmed it I know it's a load of rubbish and I am cut out.

Comment

Generally professional forums are left well alone - and lots of it will lead to a ban - but in case case I think the reason was the smug nature of the title. "ask me anything"! How pretentious is that?

Its rather like sas saying how clever he is - it cheeses everyone off - though to be fair sas has never posted anything clever unless calling someone a cretin is clever.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You could use the report post button and let the mods deal with it rather than crying like a baby in general perhaps?
            Trolling the professional forums hey NLUK. Tut, tut, tut.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              You are only cut out to be on a cu ntractors forum.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                You wait until he appointed mod.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  It's not quite trolling... is it?

Flipflap seems to get away with it.

Not that I think it's a problem I am praying for NAT to log on before Cojak does

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    It's not quite trolling... is it?

Flipflap seems to get away with it.

Not that I think it's a problem I am praying for NAT to log on before Cojak does
                    I am just texted cojak. She is logging on as soon as she changes her towel.

Comment

Working...
                    X