• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency Branch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agency Branch

Newbie on this forum, contracting for the last 9 years. UK and abroad.
    Think the forum looks good and gives good advice, but what I'm missing is an agency branch, I see their are some threads around about agencies, but I think it would be a good idea to have them all sitting in one area, where we can report about good and dodgy agencies, their dirty tricks, how to deal with them and other experiences.
    What do others think?

Thanks for the idea but I wouldn't say we need it to be honest. There is a sticky about agents needing references which people can have a go in and we get the odd post about what they do. It would just end up in an agent bashing exercise that doesn't help anyone.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

There are certain agencies that I considder to be dodgy, but others have had good experiences with them. Or one agent in a company is (relatively) honest but the bloke sitting next to him is a tosser. Think it would just degenerate into a bunfight
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        There are certain agencies that I considder to be dodgy, but others have had good experiences with them. Or one agent in a company is (relatively) honest but the bloke sitting next to him is a tosser. Think it would just degenerate into a bunfight
        Mmmm, buns.

Comment

Working...
        X