• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Statistics to IT conversion course

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statistics to IT conversion course

I'm offering a 1 week course to get statisticians up the learning curve.

You have some analytical skills. You just need to be trained to think abstractly and in more than 2d.

I take DSS Jobseeker payments.

PM me.

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    I'm offering a 1 week course to get statisticians up the learning curve.

You have some analytical skills. You just need to be trained to think abstractly and in more than 2d.

I take DSS Jobseeker payments.

PM me.
    Sas offers the same course but for free. He must be allowed to insult you each day to stroke his massive ego.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'll take cash in hand too from you grubby "numbers guys"

Comment

It's free and is rather excellent if I do not say so myself, if only this chap were around rather than my awful state education. But then again if it were not for my awful state education would I have the desire to learn for myself?

Probability and statistics | Khan Academy
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          It's free and is rather excellent if I do not say so myself, if only this chap were around rather than my awful state education. But then again if it were not for my awful state education would I have the desire to learn for myself?

Probability and statistics | Khan Academy
          Feck me that's the level you're at? 1st year stats? WTF do you charge your "clients" for? Recycled Weibull every time?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X